Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jumped the Gun

Well kids, it would seem that I've jumped the gun a bit here. I've been crazy busy with a wide variety of projects, that I really should have done before I started this ol' blog, and that is why I haven't posted much lately. Actually, now that I think about it, I was having tremendous problems with my blog on "another blogging service" (it rhymes with PypeTad). So although I am much happier here at blogger, I am still quite a bit behind in some things. Nevertheless, I will be returning soon with a regular posting schedule, and just to keep you in the loop, there are some really cool things coming down the road, so stop by again.

In the meantime, here is a little something from the archives (meaning my old blog). Its a self promo prototype I did a while back, which I never really used, but at some point, I may revisit this theme, and do a variation on it.

If you're wondering, its marker and ink on either 2 ply bristol or marker paper, I don't remember, of course, when you get to be my age that's to be expected.

-Cheers.

No comments: