Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Dreaded Sketchbook: Douche Bag

Here is a little blast from the past entitled: The Douche Bag. I did this one sometime last year, shortly after a seemingly simple trip to the coffee shop ended in a great deal of irritation for me. An idiot woman pulled her car out of a parking lot and cut me off, which set me off in the first place, because I do not suffer fools gladly. Surprisingly, she was not on a cell phone, however she was talking to her passenger, she never did see me. As luck would have it she was on her way to the very same coffee shop, and of course, since she had cut me off, she was also ahead of me in line. When it is her turn to order, maybe you can see this coming, she had absolutely no idea what she wanted. Seriously! It was as though she had never in her life been to a Starbucks (I'd seen her in this very Starbucks on previous occasions, so I knew that was not the case). Therefore, the little barista gal had to explain all the various nuances for nearly every item on the drink menu to find something this pinhead would drink. Then, (because on days like this there is always a then) this moron douchebag decided she needed something from the pastry case. Lather, rinse, repeat. By the time it was my turn to order, I was seething, and believe it or not, the coffee had expired, and they dumped it down the drain.

No comments: