Friday, July 3, 2009

More Poop Greeting Cards!

As you may have guessed, I've been going through some old files as of late. I never realized how many poop related greeting cards I've done over the years. This is one I did for my friend, Pea, for her birthday also in 2006. The thing about sending Pea cards, is that it is nearly impossible to offend her. Seriously, I have sent images of masturbating clowns (with two penises), anthropomorphic vulvae, and a number of things in that vein, which I can't recall at the moment, but the point is that none of it phased her.

Anyway, this is her dog, Klaus, he's a tea cup dachshund, and he loves to eat cat poop. He's also extremely vindictive, and if you dress him up in, oh, say a Santa outfit for Christmas, he will urinate on your feet—twice! Anyway, the small one is just a stand alone of Klaus with a big ol' turd in his mouth, which I believe was on the back of the card, and the bigger one below is the actual front of the card. I'm afraid my lettering was pretty crappy on that particular day. It reads: . . . and upon waking from his mid-morning nap, Klaus was delighted to discover that the "Kitty-Roca Fairy" had once agin paid a magical visit, [Note: I should have left it off at this point] leaving behind the most delectable treats. Oh, and his thought balloon reads: Oh Boy! They're Still Warm!



Have a safe & sane 4th of July.

Cheers!

No comments: