Monday, August 24, 2009

Sketch Dump!

Holy Smacks! It seems like eons since my last post, which is probably bad form for a blogger, but I do have a good reason; I've been slaving away on new projects, and a couple of commissions. So, how do you like them apples?

Anyway, this is my first official Sketch Dump, and I've got a whole mess of piping hot sketches straight from the sketchbook. As I've mentioned before, sometimes after scanning my sketches I go into Photoshop and clean up some of the stray lines and overlapping doodles, but not this time. You could call these sketches in the raw, because they truly are in their naked state, which kind of goes with the theme, since some of these sketches are of the racy persuasion. I may or may not get more posted later in the week, so no promises, but either way have a great week.

-Cheers!





2 comments:

Be Creative Books said...

Wow! beautiful girls!

Robert said...

Thanks, Eugenio. I hope all is well with you and yours.