Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Semi-Nakey Wednesday!

I haven't decided, but I'm thinking of making Wednesdays, Nakey Wednesday from now on. This will be a celebration of the human figure, usually the female figure. This is basically just an excuse for me to draw naked gals, but this is my blog and I can do as I please. Oh, and just to clarify, Nakey Wednesday will only be here on A Walk on the Wiles Side, I don't want anybody showing up to work naked on my account. Although that reminds me of a funny story from art school. Maybe it's only funny to me, but I got one of our models to go outside without his pants on for a smoke break. Although kind of rural, it was in a fairly conservative part of town. Somehow the instructor knew exactly who was responsible for it.

Anyway, I still haven't decided for sure, so I've split it up:
First a couple of clothed gals in what I call daily poses. As I recall they were both waiting for coffee, but not at the same time. There is also a little piece of the guy on the toilet from last week's sketch dump in the lower right corner.







Second we have four nakey gals, I suppose if I were a higher class artist I would call them nudes, but I really just like the word nakey. So there. These were all done from imagination if you're wondering.

No comments: