Friday, October 3, 2008

SplitSkull: Spade T-shirt Design

What we have here kids is a one color T-shirt design. I don't know if this one will ever actually go to print or not. I t doesn't mean there is anything wrong with the design, its just that I think I'll be going in a different direction for my first round of T-shirt designs (more in the humorous neo-retro vein). The skull came from the Go Media Vector Pack # 5 (I think), everything else was me. The original version was red and black, and I may just go back to that, but this represents the image quite well.

Speaking of T-shirts, I've been looking into starting an Etsy store, and it looks like a go, so as soon as that's finalized, I'll be updating that info here.

3 comments:

Alexandra Louise. said...

Just thougt i would let you know love the design and would definatley buy one for myself. And i think it would look better if it stayed white and black, not red and black but then again that could be just me... anyway love the design can't wait to see more...

Xoxo Alexandra Louise.

Alexandra Louise. said...

Love the design and would so buy it i recon you should stay black and white but the again i dont realy like red...
any way can't wait to see more designs

Xoxo Alexandra Louise.

mrtlf said...

i love this! its really cool baby! i like it in black and white too, would look great on a black T:)